Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A New Structure

I am thinking about changing from a wall installation to creating a structure to house the posters. This rectangle (or triangle, or pentagon the sides determine how many posters are displayed) will allow for the depth of the elements to go deeper than a wall would allow. It also could help visual a point that all the elements recede to.

I think the biggest reason I am interested in this form is because it would force a viewer around the structure to view all the posters. This movement around makes them look at the posters from various different angles that they might not be inclined to do if these posters were on a wall.

Here's a sketch if what I'm saying makes no sense...























I'm also looking at Jen Stark for inspiration. She truly is a master of perception and color.

No comments:

Post a Comment