Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Change

is good?

I'm glad that I decided to ignore the 3D form for now and experiment without that certain triangle. It's really let me try some really different things.

Here is are some versions of a composition I've made for sadness. I really need feedback...
(pixelation is on purpose. i just wanted to play around with that censored out, low quality, web... look. anyways, i'm not super in love with it)


























Yep that's right... there's text in there. :/ I just wanted to see if I was losing anything if I didn't have text. And, I still feel the same. I don't think I need it.

Then, I started to feel like... I don't even need that drippy blood shit. Why do people like that so much? It's so distracting :|

Last version, and also my favorite:



No comments:

Post a Comment