Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feelin' pooped, but...

I played around with a few compositions today. I think a couple are the same as before, but most have been edited in some way.

*Disclaimer: These are in no way a set yet. So, the styles are different. I just am experimenting with different ways to portray each stage. When I do end up with a style I really like I will continue it to make the rest of the set.


Initial Impact:


Sadness:


























































Irrational:

Numb:



















I've only really had time today to do a couple for initial impact and sadness. I was looking a lot at shattered glass, dripping water/paint, and craters for inspiration. If anyone was wondering.
I'm going to be working on these compositions for the next few weeks.

I really hate the way blogger uploads images... and the way you place them in a blog entry. It's so frustrating and not logical.

COMMENTS APPRECIATED :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the 2nd sadness one where you start to push the black drips so they become more expressive.

    ReplyDelete