Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mock Up

Is what it is...



















I'm trying to set up the information I'll be looking at and a basic layout for each page of the booklet. I think this simple and abstract visualization of the medication is desired for this project because it feels fairly neutral. I don't want there to seem like there is any personal bias in this booklet. It should feel formal and neutral because its main purpose is to provide information.

I need to be kind of removed from this booklet because I will be referencing sources like UHS and I do not want to reflect any of my personal opinion on what they say. My voice and feelings about this situation is heard through the fact that I am even doing a project about it and my attempts to educate people about their choices.

I also feel that when addressing something as sensitive as drugs, that the tone should be strictly informative because no one wants to be told by a person what to do or how to feel about something.

I'm happy with my project so far. The kind woman at UHS, Gwendolyn A Chivers, applauded me in my attempt to create something that will help people outside of myself. Although this is a concept project, I really want this to be a helpful reference for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment