Tuesday, April 28, 2009

swine flu

Is just the scariest thing ever. I can't help but constantly read about it in the news. I'm a little bit obsessive compulsive and worry just a little too much. But, I am trying to not let myself get ridiculous about it.

So, in between reading about electronic synthesizers and amplifiers, I found this loooooovely packaging for Helvetica the film.



I still haven't seen it. I am guilty.

My job at the University Technology Services Office is going well. I currently have two projects: redesigning the Student Affairs logo and designing a landing page for the SAL website.
I've been playing around with a word bubble, but haven't really landed on anything solid. It doesn't help that the office has a very limited and unimpressive font library.









I'm planning to learn how to do some 3D modeling this summer. Hopefully, I can play around with some geometric shapes and patterned textures to create some nice compositions.

I'm also thinking of buying a new desktop computer. It might just have to run Windows. I can't help missing being able to play games on my computer. My lil Mac laptop just can't do it! Victor's helped me picked out all the parts I need and I've picked a great case. :) Demi-god is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment