Wednesday, May 6, 2009

run down

I'm finishing up the first week of my spring semester and I'm already tired. I have classes M - Th and work as well. I'm really worried about getting all of my readings done as well as finishing the essays that both classes require each week. Sadly, I need the credits and I don't actually need to work. I'd rather lose a class than the job, but... :/

I've decided that creating a logo for student affairs is difficult. Honestly, I think its the title of the website/organization. Student Affairs rubs me the wrong way and its very long. Please excuse this terrible picture. Apparently everything I'm doing is just FAIL.

I've taken a stupidly long break on finishing my website because I've been so busy going to school, working, and preparing for Acen. I'm disappointed in myself.

Why can't I make a living off nonsense?

No comments:

Post a Comment