Sunday, April 26, 2009

web development office

I start work tomorrow at 11am at the Michigan Union's web development office. This is going to be a great learning opportunity. I will be learning server side coding on top of adding on to my client side coding knowledge. I'm hoping to get into Ruby on Rails this summer (as my own personal project).

I've been trying to really push CSS's abilities and javascript's. I've noticed a pattern of three columns of text on a lot of CSS websites. :) Good, I like columns.

I'm hitting a speed bump with my website. I just really dislike resizing all of my work to a consistent size. Almost done though. Almost!

I've been thinking about places I want to move after school. San Francisco, seems amazing.

1 comment:

  1. ITSolusenz departments manage all components ITsolusenz.com of software development including,Application Development Company, software development company india, Software Development Services.

    ReplyDelete