Tuesday, April 21, 2009

late night

Or maybe its early in the night...
Anyways, If I had to put a percentage on how far along I am with my website I would say... 30%? I've re-aligned the text on the front page which got rid of the giant text block. I'm currently in the process of editing my portfolio pieces and reading through piles of codes to figure out some of this javascript.

I watched the new Futurama movie tonight. Eh. Ehhh. Entire movies that are parodies of other movies don't impress me very much. But, I still have love for Futurama so I'll continue to be a fan. :)

I want to subscribe to Idea Mag, but I can't. Damn you Japanese and your awesome design magazines!!!



At least I can buy them from online vendors or check them out at the school's library. :/

I have at least ordered my two Emil Ruder books. I'm so excited. They should be arriving in 5-9 days (says Amazon's shipping).

Me being a big fan of intricate line work... http://www.jasonthielke.com/ Just really, some gorgeous contours and amazing textures.

Last thing before I stop blogging for the night, I finished my flash mixer. I'm very happy with it. The loops Victor made are really fantastic. Hopefully, my presentation will go smoothly tomorrow (crosses fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment