Tuesday, May 12, 2009

live

Well, I've made my online portfolio live so that I could apply for some freelance jobs. Its not quite done. The flash section is still under construction and I am not satisfied with the cardboard background. there are some very minor things I want to reconsider as well. Hopefully, with some minor tweaking I will really refine this website into something really nice.

I've also been looking at other websites and they have so many flashy web 2.0 buttons and text everywhere... makes me wonder if my website needs to be that way. I never know how to feel about design trends, but I always seem to fall into them. I like my simple design, but who knows tomorrow maybe I won't be so satisfied.

Overall I'm really happy with it. :) Check it:


www.umich.edu/~tjanec

(I submitted my website to CSS Mania, but I don't think they will like my website :/)

Loved this, btw:



and this...

No comments:

Post a Comment