Monday, February 8, 2010

I rode into the sunset

Here's my first post on my horizontal composition. Today I've spent almost 6 hours messing around with this thing in and out of illustrator and photoshop.

I'm happy with how its progressing. Its no where near complete. I would say maybe... 20% of it has been illustrated. It has much more of a spatial quality than my other piece and it feels very much like a painting. Its introducing a lot more colors than the other piece, although color is still a minimal element.

Comments welcome!! :O And as usual, click for a larger view.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, there's only one aspect that I think doesn't work:

    The inclusion of sketch people on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops haha i... didn't notice the face until you said something. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete