Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First Project

Yay! I'm starting my first project with Grooveshark. I'm excited and have big ideas. :)
Also, I got another interview in New York for a graphic design position. I'll be heading out to NYC in March. Three interviews on the 19th. :| Geez. It'll be a scary and busy day.

For IP, I'm finishing up my postcard image. I'm going to continue working on my horizontal composition. I talked to Mark about the feasibility of my final display ideas. He seems to find no issues with it but has asked me to explore a more dynamic or evocative positioning of the two pieces. He thinks they would be interesting if they intersected or were connected. He questioned what a break between the two pieces would mean. I think that to understand each piece, they must be separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment