Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tonight's Work





































*Click for larger view!!

So, I'm really happy so far. I've been enjoying working on the irrational stage. I plan to add more detail and equal refinement to the other stages. Then, hopefully, this vertical piece will be complete. I see it being done by Sunday. :/

I'm playing around with a hand cranked "conveyor belt" to show this vertical composition. I like the idea of having to work by cranking the belt to view the piece (working through the process). AND I love the idea of printing on a more organic feeling paper than mylar but still keeping a translucent quality.

For the horizontal composition, I am thinking of making a surprising shift. :)

ANYWAYS, work work work... think think think. repeat.

1 comment:

  1. looking good! out of curiosity, have you tried tilting the whole thing so it's not straight up and down?

    ReplyDelete