Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My eyes feel like hard boiled eggs covered in salt

That is the best description I can think of. I have officially been staring at the computer screen for 5 hours straight. xdeathx

So, its crunch time for everyone. Everyone's scrambling to get their IP finished. I'm close to being done. Kind of. Composition 1, VertMelancholia is ready to be printed. My 100ft roll of luster paper came in a couple days ago. Composition 2, HorizMelancholia is... coming along.

My biggest obstacle now is working this thing until it cannot be worked anymore and balancing everything. There is some blending and fine tuning that needs to be done as well. I think in a couple more days this piece will be finished and ready to print!









In other news... school... -____- bleh.
Also, I'm pretty sure I'm getting carpel tunnel... no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment