Tuesday, March 9, 2010

EXHAUSTED :(

This month has been and will continue to be so crazy busy. I'm super stressed out. I have midterms this week, essays due, and then I have to get a hard copy of my portfolio printed. Next Thursday I am leaving for New York City for two interviews and studio visit. My portfolio has to be OUT OF CONTROL SWEET. AHHHHHH, I'm super nervous.

Also, I will have to look for apartments while I'm in New York. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO LIVE!!! Then, later this month I have to take a trip to Chicago for an interview with a firm there.

AND, I have to get design work sent out to Grooveshark so that I can hopefully be embraced by praise?! I just want them to like meeeeee. I love Grooveshark and I use it everyday. I would love to be able to represent them with my artwork.

As for IP and art school... that is also kicking my ass. I have worked on my horizontal piece a bit. I have refined the background, took out some parts that felt too heavy and awkward, and added some more textural elements and shapes. It will hopefully begin to balance itself out as a I continue working on it and expand horizontally more.

No comments:

Post a Comment