Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slight Progress

I had a very crazy winter break. My father came home after 3 years of family absence. So, a little uncomfortable but overall break was nice.

Here is what I've completed since last time. I am going to try and finish illustrating this composition, refine lines, and then bring it into photoshop for some raster image layering. Sorry again for that horizontal line, this is a screen shot.

I'm also continuing the horizontal composition.






































I'm running into a problem with vertical format. I really love the amount of detail in the linework, but if it is hanging from say the ceiling, a lot of that will be lost because people won't be able to see that high (particularly the first illustration). That's a problem...

I am going to have to figure out final format technicalities. :/
Also, I'm starting to consider the idea of the horizontal composition being a "on medication and doing therapy" timeline. Maybe, for a little compare and contrast action?!

No comments:

Post a Comment